Monday 18 May 2015

100 word challenge Week #33


Andrei's Story




100 Word Challenge Week #33


I was trying to walk to my friend Arkady's house ...but the ferocious wind...was starting to blow me back, I tried to walk forward but the undying wind was blowing me back too much! The wind was very strong and I couldn't move one millimeter forward. I lifted my self up and tried to walk through the wind. The wind was pushing me back, my bag was flinging from side to side and my hair was flying back like it was being blown by a hadron collider. I was nearly to his house, I dragged my feet across the ground and reached the house.

1 comment:

  1. Please add 'Name' to the drop down list as some members of Team 100 do not have any of the present options.
    Thanks
    Mrs Skinner (Team 100)

    ReplyDelete